Forum R25-Safrane
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum R25-Safrane

Forum regroupant les passionnés de la Renault 25 & Safrane

PortailPortail  AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

Steps for change the water pump of a V6 Turbo. First time

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Souflette
débutant
débutant

Steps for change the water pump of a V6 Turbo. First  time Empty
MessageSujet: Steps for change the water pump of a V6 Turbo. First time   Steps for change the water pump of a V6 Turbo. First  time EmptyMer 8 Nov - 1:42

Hello, forgetting the other problem of my new 25 V6 Turbo, I have two mechanical problems un the car. The first is the battery, it's empty. It's a easy solution: Buy a new battery... Embarassed Wink

But the second. The water pump is KO. I bought yesterday a new water pump, but, What`s the stage or steps I have to make for change it ?

I 've see that the "courroie" miss, because the pulley of the water pump broke it. I must buy the new "courrie" tomorrow, Embarassed

Then, what's the step to change the water pump?

Thanks, Luis.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bernard
Expert
Expert

Masculin
Vos autos : laguna2 et clio2

MessageSujet: Re: Steps for change the water pump of a V6 Turbo. First time   Steps for change the water pump of a V6 Turbo. First  time EmptyMer 8 Nov - 10:22

Shocked la je crois que l'on a besoin d'un traducteur , le Mr a un problème
Quetzal
Expert
Expert
Quetzal

Masculin
Vos autos : Renault 25 V6 injection d'Avril 1984

MessageSujet: Re: Steps for change the water pump of a V6 Turbo. First time   Steps for change the water pump of a V6 Turbo. First  time EmptyMer 8 Nov - 13:36

Souflette a écrit:
Hello, forgetting the other problem of my new 25 V6 Turbo, I have two mechanical problems un the car. The first is the battery, it's empty. It's a easy solution: Buy a new battery... Embarassed Wink

But the second. The water pump is KO. I bought yesterday a new water pump, but, What`s the stage or steps I have to make for change it ?

I 've see that the "courroie" miss, because the pulley of the water pump broke it. I must buy the new "courrie" tomorrow, Embarassed

Then, what's the step to change the water pump?

Thanks, Luis.

Souflette a deux problèmes sur sa 25 :

- un problème de batterie, elle est vide... il donne la solution la plus facile en achetant une nouvelle batterie!

- le second pb est sa pompe à eau. Il a acheté une nouvelle hier, mais ne sais pas comment la changer. Il a besoin d'un notice de démontage/remontage pour changer cette pompe.

Il a vu aussi que la courroie manquée Shocked parce que la poulie de pompe à eau était cassé. Il achètera demain une nouvelle courroie donc.

Voilà Bernard, ce qu'il l'intéresse c'est la notice de montage d'une pompe à eau de la V6 turbo de 1989 je crois. Wink
bernard
Expert
Expert

Masculin
Vos autos : laguna2 et clio2

MessageSujet: Re: Steps for change the water pump of a V6 Turbo. First time   Steps for change the water pump of a V6 Turbo. First  time EmptyMer 8 Nov - 15:53

désolé mais j'ai pas de doc de v6 ,trop chian a travailler dessus
Souflette
débutant
débutant

MessageSujet: Re: Steps for change the water pump of a V6 Turbo. First time   Steps for change the water pump of a V6 Turbo. First  time EmptyMer 8 Nov - 23:11

Bernard and Quetzal: I don't understand you. Sorry.

Il essaye que mo'entendais avec un traducteur. Le problème est que j'ai besoin de Conseil sur comme de changer la bombe d'eau de du 25 V6 Turbo. Voir si podeis mettre une certaine image ou une certaine explication, il donne égal qu'il est en français.

Merci, Luis.
Souflette
débutant
débutant

MessageSujet: Re: Steps for change the water pump of a V6 Turbo. First time   Steps for change the water pump of a V6 Turbo. First  time EmptyMer 8 Nov - 23:18

Now I have understood your explanation ¡¡¡

Your are trying to explain my "problems" to Bernard. OK.

Thanks, Quetzal.

PD: Excuse me but may english is very poor and bad.

Thanks another time.

By the way, in Renault, the water pump and the belt, cost 143 €. What do you think? Cheap or expensive???

Luis
Quetzal
Expert
Expert
Quetzal

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Steps for change the water pump of a V6 Turbo. First time   Steps for change the water pump of a V6 Turbo. First  time EmptyJeu 9 Nov - 8:44

Laughing At the moment, nobody have a notice for the water pump disassembling.
Wait a few days that somebody explain it.

for the water pump and belt, the price is good, no too cheap, no too expensive... but, it's cheap if i compare in france.
Souflette
débutant
débutant

MessageSujet: Re: Steps for change the water pump of a V6 Turbo. First time   Steps for change the water pump of a V6 Turbo. First  time EmptyJeu 9 Nov - 15:58

Thanks Quetzal.

I will waiting tha somebody explain me the steps.

Thanks. Luis
Daniel R25
débutant
débutant

Vos autos : R25 V6T / Laguna 1 F4R

MessageSujet: Re: Steps for change the water pump of a V6 Turbo. First time   Steps for change the water pump of a V6 Turbo. First  time EmptyJeu 9 Nov - 17:41

Hi Luis,
changing the water pump is not really difficult. I did it last summer and it took about 3 hours. The inlet manifold, turbo and radiator can stay in place.

I would recommend buying all hoses that connect to the water pump- two go along under the inlet manifold- I would replace those connecting the pump to the heads aswell. They suffer severly from the heat and tend to burst. I recommend these as they should last longer than the original ones. http://www.alpinerenaulttuning.co.uk/treemenu.html
Steps for change the water pump of a V6 Turbo. First  time Samcobay

Three of the four hoses are the same as the Alpine's. David at alpinerenaultuning should be able to supply the short one special to the R25 as well.

On this picture you can see this short hose (more info on http://www.renault25.com/data/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5533)
http://cgw.free.fr/reparations/06022006.jpg

On this picture you can see the big hose under the inlet manifold
http://cgw.free.fr/reparations/12022006(004).jpg

- take off the drive belt of the water pump
- take off the two hoses that connect the water pump with the heads. It is not easy as the hoses are short. After taking off those two hoses you'll have access to the two hoses that go through under the inlet manifold.
- slacken their hose clips (not much space but possible)
- now you are ready to uninstall the water pump. There are about three or four size 13 (?) - nuts to be undone. One is to be found under the pulley of the water pump and cannot be unscrewed completely.
- after removing the bolts you can pull the water pump forward. The hoses under the inlet manifold will just slip off (as you have slackened their hose clips before)

Installation is just like removal. It is not too straightforward to reconnect those hoses under the V. It is probably easier to reconnect the hoses to heads at this point as well- you can still move the body of the water pump.

Have fun
Daniel

p.s. I recommend this English forum for English speaking Renault turbo owners: http://www.clubrenaultturbo.co.uk/phpBB2/index.php

Dernière édition par le Jeu 16 Nov - 23:23, édité 2 fois
Souflette
débutant
débutant

MessageSujet: Re: Steps for change the water pump of a V6 Turbo. First time   Steps for change the water pump of a V6 Turbo. First  time EmptyJeu 9 Nov - 23:21

UUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAA ¡¡¡¡ Dani, perfect explanation.

I only have a question, what's the mean exactly of "heads" in you text?

About the space in the motor-space, I know really is a little bit of space near the motor, I have two R5 GT Turbo, and it's very little.

About the Alpine...sweeet dreeeams...

Thanks Dani, when start the removal, I will say it and if have a question,too.

Thanks, Luis.
Daniel R25
débutant
débutant

Vos autos : R25 V6T / Laguna 1 F4R

MessageSujet: Re: Steps for change the water pump of a V6 Turbo. First time   Steps for change the water pump of a V6 Turbo. First  time EmptyJeu 9 Nov - 23:51

Hi Luis,
heads is cylinder head = culata.

Just replace all four hoses that connect to the pump. Easiest is buying them at Renault - but the silikone ones from http://www.alpinerenaulttuning.co.uk/treemenu.html are not much more expensive and will last longer.

Really changing the pump is no problem. Just take your time.

Good forums for the renault 25 in English are
www.aussiefrogs.com
www.clubrenaultturbo.co.uk

Saludos a Cadiz- me hubiera encantado pasar algunos días en Bolonia- pero no he tenido tiempo este ano. Sad

Daniel
Souflette
débutant
débutant

MessageSujet: Re: Steps for change the water pump of a V6 Turbo. First time   Steps for change the water pump of a V6 Turbo. First  time EmptyVen 10 Nov - 0:02

Daniel R25 a écrit:
Hi Luis,
heads is cylinder head = culata.

Just replace all four hoses that connect to the pump. Easiest is buying them at Renault - but the silikone ones from http://www.alpinerenaulttuning.co.uk/treemenu.html are not much more expensive and will last longer.

Really changing the pump is no problem. Just take your time.

Good forums for the renault 25 in English are
www.aussiefrogs.com
www.clubrenaultturbo.co.uk

Saludos a Cadiz- me hubiera encantado pasar algunos días en Bolonia- pero no he tenido tiempo este ano. Sad

Daniel

Thank you very much, you' re really a good person.

If you arrive to Spain, visit Cadiz. Surely you nice to meet this city. You have a friend here.

Luis.
Quetzal
Expert
Expert
Quetzal

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Steps for change the water pump of a V6 Turbo. First time   Steps for change the water pump of a V6 Turbo. First  time EmptyVen 10 Nov - 8:44

Souflette, go to your presentation! I have a question!Razz
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Steps for change the water pump of a V6 Turbo. First time   Steps for change the water pump of a V6 Turbo. First  time Empty

Steps for change the water pump of a V6 Turbo. First time
Page 1 sur 1