Forum R25-Safrane
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum R25-Safrane

Forum regroupant les passionnés de la Renault 25 & Safrane

PortailPortail  AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -23%
EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G6 – Alimentation PC 100% ...
Voir le deal
77.91 €

Vidange boite auto ZF sur V6 24S, quand la faire??

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Initiale2000
débutant
débutant
Initiale2000

Masculin
Vos autos : Safrane Initiale 3.0L 24S

Vidange boite auto ZF sur V6 24S, quand la faire?? Empty
MessageSujet: Vidange boite auto ZF sur V6 24S, quand la faire??   Vidange boite auto ZF sur V6 24S, quand la faire?? EmptyDim 7 Mai - 15:48

Voilà, ma safrane V6 24S de fin 99 a maintenant 65000km, et les vacances commencent à approcher.
C'est une boite auto ZF 4HP20 .

Elle marche parfaitement, mais:
- je ne connais pas le programme d'entretien Renault pour ces boites.
- Il n'y a rien dans les RTA sur ce modèle, à croire qu'il n'a jamais existé.
- j'hésite à demander à Renault de toucher à ma BVA qui marche bien.
- je connais les galères qui ont émaillé la vie des précédentes boites AD08 (j'en ai eu une dans le passé) si l'entretien n'est pas respecté (notament crépine),
- je ne sais pas quoi faire!!

Alors s'il y en a parmis vous qui peuvent me renseigner, et me donner leur avis (notament d'autres possesseurs de boite auto ZF similaire) ça serait très sympa à vous.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
baccara BVA
débutant
débutant

Vos autos : Safrane baccara BVA 1993/10, espace V6 BVA 1998/09

MessageSujet: Re: Vidange boite auto ZF sur V6 24S, quand la faire??   Vidange boite auto ZF sur V6 24S, quand la faire?? EmptyLun 8 Mai - 7:38

Hello,
Sorry i don't speak french.
I hope you can understand english or you can translate it.

I have 2 renaults with the AD8 gearboxes (espace & safrane both V6), and i just had helped a friend with the LM0 gearbox in the espace.

The problem was that he had insufficient oil level. Because of that we had to change oil pump and the converter.
We bought new parts from ZF, cost were approx 400€ each.

I think you have now just the right kilometrage to change your oil.
You won't be able to change the filter since it is inside of the gearbox.

You will need between 5-7 litres of ATF oil ESSO LM 71141.
If you are going to buy from renault, it is sold in 2l packages under number: 77 11 172 226
Price is approx 30€ for 2l.
I got it much cheaper from ESSO dealer - but i had to buy a 20l canister - it cost me 160€.

You should let the old out when the gearbox is hot.
Observe the quality of the old oil ( colour and smell) and measure the quantity.

Then pure the same amount of new oil in through dipstick opening, start the engine and let it warm till 80°C. Then check the level (if you have the dipstick it is easy, if you don't have the dipstick tell me, i'll explain how to check).

thumright

Blaz from Slovenie
Initiale2000
débutant
débutant
Initiale2000

Masculin
Vos autos : Safrane Initiale 3.0L 24S

MessageSujet: Re: Vidange boite auto ZF sur V6 24S, quand la faire??   Vidange boite auto ZF sur V6 24S, quand la faire?? EmptyLun 8 Mai - 8:08

Thank you for your help!
But before starting any operation in my ZF-LMO 4HP20 gearbox, I asked if there were any recommandation from Renault on the topics.
I know there is a very strong recommandation for oil change on the AD-8.
I was very surprised to see that for Safrane II with Volvo 2.5L 5 cyl engine, there's NO request for oil change. just complete the level every 20 000km.
The problem is that I don't know if it's the same gearbox on Volvo 2.5 engine and on my V6 24 Valves 3.0 L .

En français:
Merci pour ton aide, mais avant de commencer toute opération sur ma boite ZF-LMO 4HP20, je demandais s'il y avait une recommandation de Renault sur ce sujet.
Je sais qu'il y a une forte recommandation de changer l'huile sur les boites AD-08.
J'ai été très surpris de voir que pour les Safranes II avec le moteur Volvo 2.5 l 5 cylindres, il n'y a PAS de préconisation de changer l'huile de boite, seulement de compléter le niveau tous les 20 000km.
Le problème est que je ne sais pas si c'est la meme boite sur le Volvo 2L5 et sur mon V6 3.0 24 soupapes.
baccara BVA
débutant
débutant

Vos autos : Safrane baccara BVA 1993/10, espace V6 BVA 1998/09

MessageSujet: Re: Vidange boite auto ZF sur V6 24S, quand la faire??   Vidange boite auto ZF sur V6 24S, quand la faire?? EmptyLun 8 Mai - 8:58

Sorry, in the french message i didn't understand all of your text.

Renault's documentation about the mainteinance of the LM0 is almost as empty as the one for the SU0 gearbox from the volvo engined safrane.

The gearboxes have nothing in common (one is from ZF, another is i belive from aisin warner)

Recommendation for the oil cahnge for AD8 and the older gearboxes is 50tkm.
New generation uses different oils, which are "long life".
But if you talk to any good mechanic which works on automatic boxes, he will probably say that 0 mainteinance is bullshit and oil has to be periodically changed.
The cahnge period is maximum 100tkm, it depend on how and where the car was driven.

I assume yours is more than 5 years old and by my opinion it has to be changed immediately - i'd do it before the vacation.

Many of these boxes are gone because of bad oil and because of uncorrect level, at LM0 the usual defect is ATF pump and the converter.

Tell me if you have the dipstick, if you don't, i'll describe the procedure for filling and checking the level otherwise.

In all renault's boxes (AD4, 8, AR4, DP0, LM0, SU0, SU1) the oil level is to be checked ONLY with the engine running (in neutral).

Bye, Blaz.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Vidange boite auto ZF sur V6 24S, quand la faire??   Vidange boite auto ZF sur V6 24S, quand la faire?? Empty

Vidange boite auto ZF sur V6 24S, quand la faire??
Page 1 sur 1